Welcome to Caliann's blog

I love the outdoors, the beach, gardening, family get-to-gethers! This is a spot hopefully for anyone who is interested in giving me pointers on being a better gardener as I'm a beginner. Mostly learning from reading other garden blogs I'm finally going to give my vegetable garden a try.

Friday, June 6, 2008

GOT GRASS?

WHEAT GRASS THAT IS...my seeds are growing fast! I need to plant a whole flat cause to get a 1 oz. shot glass of juice you need to cut about a handful to juice. I think I'll have to order the seeds because I never see the seed packets anywhere. The packet I got has a website on the back, it's "botanicalinterests.com
I've got baby zucchinni.
My sunflowers are so pretty. Can you spot the Bee? I took a video of him working but the video was too blurry darn it.
My cherry tomatoes just now rippened. We need some hotter weather for them to really get going.
Check out my baby green bell peppers.

No comments:

MS. POODIE

MS. POODIE