My new seeds arrived yesturday. I better get my seed trays and pots rounded up so I can start planting next week (second week in February.) Our last frost day is usually March 21 according to the local extension pamphlet.
The seeds I'm going to be planting this spring are:
* Tomatoe-Brandywine Red (Heirloom/Pole)
* Spinach- Renegade (organic)
* Peas- Super Sugar Snap
* Bush Beans- Nash (good for warm climates)
* Corn- Sweet Temptaion Hybrid
* Peppers- Dolcetto Hybrid (Italian variety)
* Peppers- Sweet Banana
* Cucumbers- Pickling Alibi
* Watermelon- Everglade Hybrid (seedless)
* Lettuce Salad bowl mix
I will be seed starting the Tomatoes and Peppers next week.
Welcome to Caliann's blog
I love the outdoors, the beach, gardening, family get-to-gethers! This is a spot hopefully for anyone who is interested in giving me pointers on being a better gardener as I'm a beginner. Mostly learning from reading other garden blogs I'm finally going to give my vegetable garden a try.