Welcome to Caliann's blog

I love the outdoors, the beach, gardening, family get-to-gethers! This is a spot hopefully for anyone who is interested in giving me pointers on being a better gardener as I'm a beginner. Mostly learning from reading other garden blogs I'm finally going to give my vegetable garden a try.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birdies flew the "coup"

My baby birds flew from their nest yesturday the 3rd of May. This picture was taken just a week a go. They grew so fast! Their still learning to navigate through the yard cause I still see them. When I go out into the yard "Mama Bird" sees me and perches on a branch real close to try to distract me from them... I don't bother them though, I don't want her to get stressed and draw attention to them cause my cat might take advantage of it.

No comments:

MS. POODIE

MS. POODIE