Welcome to Caliann's blog

I love the outdoors, the beach, gardening, family get-to-gethers! This is a spot hopefully for anyone who is interested in giving me pointers on being a better gardener as I'm a beginner. Mostly learning from reading other garden blogs I'm finally going to give my vegetable garden a try.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Winter Carrots


Well I'm still pickin carrots! I added the photo of last months carrot patch. I hadn't picked any for a while and when I went out to the garden today I thought I would pull a couple up to see how mature they have gotten since the last couple of weeks. I think the carrots will probably last me for a while. I think I'll just pick a few each week to see for myself how long they can stay in the ground till they're no longer edible.

No comments:

MS. POODIE

MS. POODIE