Welcome to Caliann's blog

I love the outdoors, the beach, gardening, family get-to-gethers! This is a spot hopefully for anyone who is interested in giving me pointers on being a better gardener as I'm a beginner. Mostly learning from reading other garden blogs I'm finally going to give my vegetable garden a try.

Friday, August 8, 2008


My dwarf lemon tree is looking very nice this year. I have much more lemons than last year. They won't be ready for awhile though. The other picture is of my dried corn and the empty spot where I pulled out the squash. The Gourd plants are huge and beautiful. I have lots of gourds too. I think I'll leave the corn to dry real good so we can use them for Fall decorations.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Auntie Ann your garden looks so great! Mine is tiny compared to yours, lol.

caliann said...

Hey Jess, thanks for checkin out my garden blog. e-mail me some pics of your tomatoes and anything else you have, I'd love to see what your growing. Happy diggin!

MS. POODIE

MS. POODIE